Here was another attempt where I used more water--you can definitely see where the salt affected the coloring. I still think the paint was still too dry or something in some areas as you can see distinct brush lines--especially with the black. I'm pretty far behind with practicing and creating so I will tackle this technique again at some point!
One thing I did do after watching Jennifer's video was I taped my paper down onto my nifty Epicurean Handy Board (idea I stole from Jennifer McGuire) and I actually LET THE PROJECT DRY on its own--yes, patience. The beautiful thing was seeing how the paper was so flat once I released the tape. Typically I am really working to get my watercolor to lay flat since I'm too impatient to leave it along, but leaving it taped to dry overnight was really a good idea!
Got some new stamps in from Papertrey Ink--loving these brush scripts that are all the rage right now. Can't wait to see what Winnie & Walter are releasing later this week!